Tuesday 20 November 2012

And here comes my first post.

I've been a stay at home mom for 5-months now. Well, that's if you disregard the months I was pregnant. This is honestly not me. I am an out going person. I lived my life working and having a routine for a boss. 

I say that being a mom really changed me. It is something that made me whole. As what they usually say, its an amazingly different experience like no other. It had moved me in so many different ways and made me the women I dreamed to be. 

My daughter, Chloe is my most treasured possession. As what my mom always told us as a kid and up until now, we are her everything and yes, she can do anything for her children. Now I know how that really means. Unconditional love for a daughter will be understood once you become one. 

Join me as I take the path of a young mom (for me, I am okay?) as I raise my daughter in the world full of chances, luck, success and love love love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment