Friday 21 December 2012

Mr. Millionaire

Finally! After three years of hard work, passion to help others, dedication, focus and action, it has paid off.

My husband and I has been in the Network Marketing industry for the last couple of years. It  has been the source of our income and knowledge. Allen introduced me this business when I was 19, we were work mates. He showed me the marketing plan and right there, I knew I would take this seriously in the long run. 

After three years, we have grown together as an entrepreneur, a leader and most importantly as a better person. With the help of the management, the uplines and the people who have believed and entered our organization, we have grown as solid individuals leading people on reaching their dreams, changing lives one at a time. 

In our company, recognition rally is done yearly. This event is the biggest and grandest for this is the awarding ceremony for the newest set of Millionaire's Club (1,000,000PHP total Accumulated Income) and Multi-Millionares Club Members (5,000,000PHP total Accumulated Income). And this year, my husband is one of the awardees. 

It was held in Le Pavillon in Pasay City. With 1,200 venue capacity, it was a jam-packed night. It was filled with balloons, tarpaulins, VIP Cocktails, distributors and guests. People are all excited for the awarding and the prices for the raffle. And this year, the company made this event special by giving the proceeds to Big Heart Foundation and TAN Foundation where mostly children will be sent out to school. Now that's a gift of a lifetime! 

Being a wife of a Millionaire's Club Awardee, I have to dress properly to match Allen's suit. He can be so attractive wearing it. So I decided to go simple with a black long dress and matched it with a statement necklace and flats. 

Walking through the place, I felt relieved and proud. Tonight, my husband will be awarded as the 26th Millionaire of the company. And that is something. It has been always the dream. It was a goal that all distributors have been aiming. Though it would've been last year, I still believe that my husband has been so inspiring not only to me, but for the rest of the people watching and cheering for him.  

The program was bland. Maybe because of the event organizers who never knew how prestigious the award is. It was a total chaos. It wasn't special as I want it to be. It was his night. The award is a price of hard work for years. And to give them a walk and speech for less than a minute with a host who rushes him to speak, it was terrible. I was really disappointed but had to stay composed. It is my husband's night anyway. Atleast they played my surprise video. 

Having awarded as one of the Millionaires is just beginning. I know bigger future is ahead of us. We promised each other that we will do whatever it takes to give the best life to our daughter. And being in Network Marketing industry, with hard work, perseverance, love and God'd guidance, its just a piece of cake!

Congratulations honey! I am so proud of you. I can never be more happy that you are my husband and father of my baby. I love you. And I will support you all throughout. 





No comments:

Post a Comment